AaaTeX's IIFImporter©2 (replaces the 8 year old AaaTeXIIFImporter)
To use with QuickBooks and your IIF files.
This program is used if you have IIF Files. If you have Excel, CSV or tab delimited then see our TransImporter.
New Enhanced features not in
- Does not need QuickBooks Admin or Single
(for most transactions)
- Uses standard Intuit QuickBooks IIF File format
- Supports most QuickBooks Functions
- Can import transactions not supported
by the QuickBooks IIF import as Sales Orders
- Can change the transaction type
- Adds items as service items if not in QuickBooks
- Can ignore columns
- Can post payments to invoices
- Provides much better error messages than the
- More like a Keyboard entry than an IIF import
- Custom Fields (depending on your edition)
including on sales transactions
- Credit Card info into customer's record.
- Import Selected types (i.e. only invoices
from a mixed IIF file)
- Batch Import (more than 1 IIF file can
be imported into QuickBooks in 1 run)
- Much more
We can customize it to solve your business problems.
- Import QuickBooks Customer's Credit Card Info
- Replace Accounts
- Change Transaction type (i.e Invoice to Sales Receipt)
- QuickBooks Templates Support
- Delete, Rename of QuickBooks Lists
- Custom Fields on QuickBooks transactions
- Payment posting to invoices
- Payment posting by amounts
- Payment posting to multiple invoices
See Video of how to run the program.
- QuickBooks USA version 2002 Pro or better,
Canadian 2005 Pro or Better
- Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 2008 (including 64 bits systems).
- Same machine requirements as QuickBooks
Versions and Pricing info.
Download trial or production version
Click here to to download a free 10 day trial or production version
Download and Install Instructions
© 2006-2010 AaaTeX Corp. USA All Rights Reserved