the followup product to the TransImporter2012©,TransImporter2011© and TransImporter©
Excel files imported into QuickBooks
Desktop (i.e. Pro, Premier, Enterprise) and Online Edition
Replacing our TransImporter2011© and TransImporter©
This program has been sun-setted and replaced by our TransImporter4 for QuickBooks Windows Desktop and the TransImporterQuickBooksO for QuickBooks Online.
Have a spreadsheet of orders that you need to import into QuickBooks.
Then you need the TransImporter2012©.
MANY NEW FEATURES
FTP interface to download files to your workstation for importation either manually or automatically.
Auto Deposit to Automatically made Deposits from Customer Receive Payments in the file
- Uses Excel file formats xls, csv, tab delimited text or any Excel supported file.
- Sartup samples of common transactions
- With Excel Files you can use formulas, table lookups, etc.
- Generates Invoices, Estimates1, Sales Orders1 or Sales Receipts and more
- Works with QuickBooks Online Edition1
- No IIF files or conversions to IIF files
- No need for admin or single user mode.
- Can check Quantity on Hand and reject order or line item.1
- Can use customer’s account number as a lookup instead of using name.
- Fast and Easy
- Can select Template1
- Can select Class
- Can have a default customer if name or account number not defined in QuickBooks.
- FTP Download of file (manual or automatic)
- Auto Deposit of Customer Payments
- Folder Monitoring
- Flexible definitions of columns
- Group and Assembly Expand to components
We can customize it for you to solve your Business Requirements.
Click here for instructions to download a trial or production version. Available upon request
(trial limited to 30 transactions)
What’s been said about it
The owner of Electronics Showcase.com, user of our TransImporter Pro Edition for QuickBooks Online Edition says:
Just imported 4 days worth of invoices in under 5 minutes! Would have been 2 hours or more manually.
See Video of how to run the program.
- QuickBooks USA 2004 Pro or better (2008 for AU, Canadian, NZ, or UK)
- Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7, or 2008
- Microsoft Office 2003 (Excel) or later for XLS types of files.
- Same machine requirements as QuickBooks®.
1Some Features are not available with the QuickBooks Online Edition