Import your Excel (xls, xlsx, xlsb, xlsm), CSV and tab delimited text files into QuickBooks using our TransImporter4© for QuickBooks Windows Desktop
or our TransImporterQO© for QuickBooks Online.
What's new in the new TransImporters©
- Sub-account Lookup
- Assign Account types when the Account must be added
- Assign Master Account
- Lookup Replace for Expense Accounts
- Profile by Company Name (Diamond Edition)
See details for the TransImporterQO for QuickBooks Online click here but they are extremely similar.
No need to delete rows above the header row. Just adjust the settings to the Row for the header line and data start line.
Mapping can be to a Header Value i.e. Name, Date, Column i.e. A, B, E, etc. or a literal (must be enclosed in pipe characters |) i.e. |True| or |NET 30|.
Features (our Edition have different features depending on your needs):
- No need for admin or single user mode for QuickBooks Desktop.
- Uses Excel file formats xls, xlsx, xlsb, xlsm, csv, tab delimited text or any Excel supported file.
- Startup samples files of common transactions included
- With Excel Files you can use formulas, table lookups, etc.
- No IIF files or conversions to IIF files
- Imports Invoices, Sales Receipts, Estimates or Sales Orders1 and more
- Can import Bills, Vendor Credits, BillPayments1, Purchase Orders2, Journal Entries, Time Tracking, Checks, etc. etc.
- Can create Customers, Items, Vendors, Classes, etc. if not in QuickBooks
- Can import Invoices and Invoice line items from Sales Orders1
- Location/Department for QuickBooks Online.
- No Web Connector
- Can check Quantity on Hand and reject order or line item.2
- We can help you set it up
- Can use customer's account number as a lookup instead of using name.
- Map to columns, column names or literals.
- Fast and Easy
- Can select Template1
- Can select Class
- Can have a default customer if name or account number1 not defined in QuickBooks.
- FTP Download of file (manual or automatic)
- Auto Deposit of Customer Payments1
- Folder Monitoring
- Flexible definitions of columns
- Group and Assembly Expand to components1
We can customize it for you to solve your Business Requirements.
(trial limited to 20 transactions and 200 rows per program startup)
What's been said about it
The owner of Electronics Showcase.com, user of our TransImporter Pro Edition for QuickBooks Online Edition says:
Just imported 4 days worth of invoices in under 5 minutes! Would have been 2 hours or more manually.
- QuickBooks USA 2004 Pro or better (2008 for AU, Canadian, NZ, or UK) for QuickBooks Desktop
- Windows 7, 8, 10, 2008, 2012, 2016
- Microsoft Office 2007 (Excel) or later for XLS types of files.
- Same machine requirements as QuickBooks® for QuickBooks Windows Desktop versions
- For QuickBooks Online Internet Explorer 11
- Recommended Windows screen images set as smaller.
- QuickBooks License
1Not available in QuickBooks Online
2Not currently available in the TransImporterQO but may be added upon request