You have been disconnected from
You have been disconnected from the MeterBillingBillingByPage for QuickBooks Online
- You will no longer be able to use this program to import your files into QuickBooks
- If you wish to reconnect you can just re-start the program from the Windows Desktop Shortcut or the Windows, Start, Programs menu
- When it comes up it will display a Connect to QuickBooks button. Click on it. Enter the Admin user and password, sign in and then Authorize. If you have more than 1 company file it will also ask which company to connect to.
- Download from www.AaaTeX.com/downloads/MeterBillingMgrByPage.msi
- Run/open the above download
- Take all the defaults by clicking on next, etc.
First time use the program must be authorized via a QuickBooks user with Admin rights..
- Start the app from the Windows Desktop shortcut or Windows Start, Program, AaaTeX, MeterBillingMgrByPage or Desktop icon
- Click on the Connect to QuickBooks button
- Enter the admin user name and password
- If there are multiple company files select the appropriate one.
- Click on authorize, connect
- Windows 7, 8, 10, 2008, 2012 or 2016 (including 64 bits systems).
- QuickBooks Online
- Internet connection