TransImporterQO© for QuickBooks Online.
Import Transactions from Excel files into QuickBooks Online
Editions and Pricing (in US dollars)
Free 30 day trial – does not require credit card.
Full function trial but limited to 200 transactions or lines.
|Common to All Editions
- Works with QuickBooks Online
- Is a Windows desktop applications so Windows is required (not a web app).
- Unlimited users
- Creates Invoices, Sales Receipts or Estimates
- Does NOT require header rows with column names
- Create Time Tracking records (Time Sheets)
- Setup assistance via a remote session is included
- Supports Customer Payments linked to invoices
- From an Excel xls, xlsx, xlsb, csv or tab delimited text file
- Some XML if can be opened by Excel are supported
- Easy and flexible mapping of columns
- No IIF files
- Can create customers
- Log of added transactions, customers, etc.
- Can create items
- Can have up to 16 description fields grouped together but separated with a character.
- Can use columns A-AZ
- Literals can be used in mapping to replace a column field.
- 1 License supports 1 QuickBooks Company (Diamond Edition supports Multiple QuickBooks Company).
|Standard Edition $192/yr – calculates to $16/mo
- Standard Edition functions plus
- Includes Accounts Payable Transactions (Bills, Bill Payments, etc).
- Lookup of Class, Items, etc. from a table.
- Customer Payments by Invoice number, amount, or autoapply1 etc.
- Can update customer’s information
- Creates Purchase Orders
- Supports multiple Journal Entries formats
- Can specify the Excel Sheet Name or number
- Can use columns A-CZ
- Can do Sales Transactions and Purchase Transactions in the same run (same rows) if file format allows.
|Silver Edition $242/yr – calculates to about $20/mo
- Silver Edition functions plus
- Match QuickBooks sub-items to QuickBooks full item name
- Duplicate Order # checking
- Customer Payments via multiple matching amounts
- Dynamic Transaction types on a row by row basis
- Folder monitoring – automatic importing if a file of a certain pattern has been added to a specified folde.
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol) so files can be downloaded from an FTP site
- FTP Monitoring every nn minutes for files that match a pattern to be downloaded and imported
- Profile (each profile is a separate set of settings).
- Special processing (i.e Reversal or charge via journal entry), etc1
- Simple Parsing of cell data to extract parts of the data i.e from ‘Name:Customer Name’ only ‘Customer Name’
- Can use columns A-IZ
|Gold Edition $292/yr – calculates to about $24/mo
- Above functions plus
- Support for multiple QuickBooks companies (licensing).
$552/yr – calculates to about $46/moFor Accounting/Bookkeeping firms and those within the same business.
Not for franchisees within a franchise or buying clubs/groups.
Download trial or production version
Click here for instructions to download a trial or production version.
(Trial limited to 200 transactions or 200 rows per execution)
Non-Diamond Editions are currently licensed by QuickBooks company name (unless otherwise stated). Therefore 1 license can be used for all users for a given QuickBooks Company.
Need a custom solution- we can customize our programs work for you.
Major Credit cards and e-Checks via PayPal. We also accept M/C, Visa, and Discover directly. Email/call us.
To View our return policies – Click here
Currently licensed by QuickBooks company name (unless otherwise stated). Therefore 1 license can be used for all users for a given QuickBooks Company.