Sage 50 / PeachTree conversions to QuickBooks
Intuit does provide a FREE conversion utility for Sage 50/PeachTree lists and open invoices and open bills. But if you do not qualify or need more than just open transactions. See what we offer. They are a year or os behind the current Sage 50 version.
Types of Conversions offered:
Note that the prices, time (in days) and person(s) are estimated based on a 'normal' company and accounting techniques that are used.
1. Lists Only
- Converts all lists i.e. Chart of Accounts, Customers, Vendors, Employees, Items, etc.
- No Transactions nor balances are converted
2. Lists Only with opening balance
- Above with opening customer, vendor and chart of account balances.
- No Transactions are converted only current balances are carried forward.
The options 3, 4, and 5 are done under the control of an accountant (a comptroller of a major corporation) following Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
3. Lists and Open AR and AP Transactions
- Above plus open AR and AP transactions created for open AR/AP. This will allow you to have summarized transactions of the current unpaid AR and AP Invoices. We check and make sure the accounts are in balance. This is done under the control of an accountant.
4. Lists, Open AR and AP Transactions and Financials
- Above plus summary monthly financials for the available periods. This way you can have a month by month financial history. We check and make sure the accounts are in balance. This is done under the control of an accountant.
5. Full Detail Conversion of all Transactions
- All Transactions are converted to QuickBooks. We check and make sure the accounts are in balance. This is done under the control of an accountant. Note: there are transactions in other accounting systems that are not supported by QuickBooks. We will rework the unsupported transactions where we can, into supported transactions following Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
Prices depend on which option you require, the amount of data and the nature of the conversion.